- 1 (1 pound) pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 (10 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained
- Slice tenderloin crosswise into eight pieces. Flatten slightly.
- Heat oil in large heavy skillet over medium high heat. Brown pork quickly, about
one minute per side.
- Mix thoroughly remaining ingredients except mandarin oranges; add to skillet,
cook and stir until sauce thickens. Simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove to serving platter; garnish with mandarin oranges.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.