Mexican Pork Chops
- 6 pork chops
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3/4 cup long grain rice, uncooked
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown chops in oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spray a 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Combine water, rice, tomato sauce and taco seasoning.
- Arrange chops over rice.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake just until cheese is melted.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.