No Peek Pork Chops
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken or cream of celery soup
- 1 soup can chicken broth (or 1/2 can water and 1/2 cup dry white wine)
- 1 package long grain and wild rice mix with herb seasoning
- 8 pork chops
- 1 envelope dry onion soup
- Mix cream soups and broth (or water and wine) with the rice mix. Pour into a
9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Place pork chops on top and sprinkle dry soup mix over all.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 2 hours at 350 degrees F.