Orange Baked Pork Chops
- 4 to 6 loin pork chops
- 1/2 cup unsweetened orange juice
- 1 tablespoon soy
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon dry
- 2 teaspoons dry minced onion flakes
- Fry (or broil) pork chops until lightly browned. Place chops in a shallow baking
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chops.
- Cover and bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees F or until tender.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.