Orange Marmalade Pork Chops
- 6 (4 ounce) pork chops, about 3/4-inch thick
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons orange
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Sprinkle pork chops lightly with salt and pepper; dredge in flour.
- Heat oil in a heavy skillet; brown pork chops on both sides.
- Combine remaining ingredients, mixing well; pour over pork chops.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 40 to 45 minutes.
Yield: 4 servings
Per Serving: 261 Calories; 15g Fat (50.5% calories from fat); 18g Protein;
14g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber; 56mg Cholesterol; 52mg Sodium
Exchanges: 2 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Fruit; 1 1/2 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates