Orange Sesame Pork Chops
This quick and easy to prepare dinner is a delicious break from routine that
will get the whole family talking! Complement these sweet and sour chops with
potato wedges, Fall Apple Slaw and your favorite vegetable.
- 4 bone-in ribeye (rib) pork chops (3/4-inch thick)
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In small microwavable container, blend and heat marmalade, soy
sauce, rice vinegar and sesame oil for 30 to 45 seconds on HIGH until
smooth; set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in 12-inch non-stick skillet over medium-high
heat. Add pork chops; brown on both sides about 2 minutes.
- Turn heat to low; pour orange-sesame sauce over chops, cover and
simmer 6 to 8 minutes until internal temperature on a thermometer reads
145 degrees F, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
National Pork Board
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pork Chop Recipes