Peach-Mustard Glazed Pork Chops
- 1 (16 ounce) can peach slices in extra light syrup*
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 2 tablespoons peach preserves
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
tablespoon black pepper
- 4 boneless center cut pork chops, 3/8-inch thick
* If desired, use fresh peaches and 1/2 cup apple or orange juice.
- Stir together first four ingredients in small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; brush chops with vegetable oil,
season with pepper. Brown on one side for 2 to 3 minutes, then turn.
- Add peach mixture, reduce heat to low, cover and cook 4 minutes.
- Serve with peaches and sauce. Garnish with fresh raspberries if desired.