Pesto-Stuffed Pork Chops
with Caramelized Onions
Stuffed with robust pesto flavor, these moist and tender pork chops with onions
are a delicious solution for easy weeknight dinners.
- 2 (about 6 ounces each) boneless thick-cut pork chops
- 1/4 teaspoon ground
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup BUITONI Refrigerated
All Natural Pesto with Basil, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut each pork chop horizontally three-fourths of the way through the meat creating
a pocket, being careful to not cut all the way through. Rub pork chops with cumin,
paprika and salt. Fill each pork chop with 1 tablespoon pesto; secure with wooden
- Heat oil in medium, ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook,
stirring constantly, for 5 minutes.
- Add pork chops; cook for 1 minute on each side until brown.
- Place skillet in oven.
- Bale pork chops and onion for 15 to 20 minutes or until pork is cooked through.
- Remove wooden picks; top with remaining 3 tablespoons pesto.
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé® and meals.com.