Plum Delicious Pork Chops
- 1 pound boneless pork leg cutlets, 1/2 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (8 ounce) jar plum jelly or preserves
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown cutlet on both sides.
- Add remaining ingredients; cover and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.