Pork Chop Rhubarb Bake
- 6 pork chops, 3/4 to 1-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups soft bread cubes
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 5 cups rhubarb pieces
- Brown pork chops in oil and drain on paper toweling.
- Season chops with salt and pepper.
- Stir bread cubes into drippings in skillet.
- Mix sugar, flour, cinnamon and stir into rhubarb.
- Spread 1/2 bread cubes in 13 x 9-inch baking dish and spoon half of rhubarb over.
- Arrange chops on rhubarb and spoon remaining rhubarb over.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes.
- Remove foil. Top with remaining bread cubes.
- Bake 10 minutes longer.