Pork Chops with Biscuit Stuffing
- 4 large pork chops
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 (8
ounce) package refrigerated biscuits
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown pork chops on both sides. Place on bottom of a greased 13 x 9-inch baking
pan. Set aside.
- Combine soup, celery, onion, salt, pepper and egg. Mix until well blended.
- Cut each biscuit into 10 pieces and add to soup mixture, mixing well. Spoon evenly
over chops and bake for 55 to 65 minutes.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.