Pork Chops and Cabbage
- 6 thick pork chops
- 1 large onion
- 1 head fresh cabbage
- Seasoned salt, pepper and paprika
- Brown the pork chops, using a little butter if necessary.
- Slice the onion and add to the chops after you have turned them. Arrange them
in a greased casserole with the onion slices around them. Season well.
- Slice the cabbage thinly with a sharp knife and pack it tightly over the chops,
filling the casserole almost to the top (it will shrink).
- Pour over enough milk to barely cover, then add more seasoning.
- Bake, covered, at 350 degrees F for 45 to 60 minutes, or until the chops are