Pork Chops with Fruit Stuffing
- 1 (14.5 ounce) College Inn® Chicken Broth 99% Fat Free
- 2 cups dry herb-seasoned
- 1/3 cup dried apricots chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
green onions sliced
- 1/4 cup pecans, coarsely chopped (toasted)
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 4 boneless pork chops, butterflied
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- For stuffing, in large bowl, combine ingredients 2-7; mix well. Add 1 cup broth,
stirring to combine; set aside.
- Pound chops to 1/2-inch thickness. Place 1/4 of stuffing on one half of each
chop; fold other half over and secure with toothpick.
- In large skillet sprayed with nonstick spray, brown chops on both sides. Add
remaining broth. Simmer, uncovered, 8 to 10 minutes or until chops are cooked and
stuffing is heated, turning once. Remove chops.
- Dissolve cornstarch in small amount of water; add to juices in skillet. Heat,
stirring until thickened.
Prep Time: 15 min | Total Time: 30 min | Makes 4 servings
Reprinted with permission from
College Inn®/©Del Monte Corporation.