Pork Chops in Sour Cream Sauce (T&T)
- 4 to 6 loin pork chops
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Brown pork chops in large skillet. Add 1/2 cup of the water, brown
sugar, onion, garlic, ketchup and bouillon cube. Cover, and simmer
for 30 to 40 minutes or until tender.
- Place chops on serving platter;
- In small bowl, combine flour and 1/4 cup water; slowly add to cooking
liquid, stirring constantly. Cook until thickened.
- Stir in sour
cream; heat thoroughly. Do not boil.
- Serve sauce over chops.
Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 423 Calories; 25g Fat
(51.3% calories from fat); 7g Protein; 46g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary
Fiber; 51mg Cholesterol; 1042mg Sodium
Exchanges: 1 Grain (Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 1/2
Non-Fat Milk; 5 Fat; 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrates
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.