Pork Cutlets Tosca
- 1 pound boneless pork leg cutlets, cut thin and pounded to 1/8 inch
- 2 eggs
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon salt and dash of pepper
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Combine eggs, garlic, cheese, parsley, salt and pepper well.
- Heat butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Dip pork cutlet
into flour, then into egg batter.
- Sauté cutlets quickly until golden
brown, about 2 to 3 minutes per side, turning once.
- Serve sprinkled with lemon juice.