Pork Rolls Filled with Zucchini
- 1 1/2 cups (about 1 medium) shredded zucchini
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 lean 3/4-inch thick boneless pork chops
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Flour for coating rolls
- Squeeze zucchini with paper towels to remove all of the moisture.
- Spray 10-inch nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook zucchini and garlic in skillet over medium heat about 3 minutes
or until tender. Stir in cheese and pepper. Remove zucchini mixture
from skillet and cool.
- Trim fat from pork chops. Flatten each pork chop to 1/4-inch thickness
between waxed paper or plastic wrap.
- Spread 1/4 of the zucchini mixture over each piece of pork. Roll
up and secure with wooden toothpicks or tie with butcher's string.
Roll in flour to coat well.
- Add oil and pork rolls to skillet. Cover and cook over medium heat
15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until done.
- Remove from skillet
and remove wooden picks or string and keep warm.
- Add wine to skillet. Cook over high heat 2 to 3 minutes or until
reduced by half. Stir in mustard.
- Pour sauce over pork rolls and serve.
Yield: 4 servings
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine 6/9/01 7:50:00 am.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pork Chop Recipes