Potatoes and Pork Provencale
- 4 medium potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch cubes and microwaved 10 minutes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound lean pork, in thin strips
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- While potatoes cook, heat oil in large skillet over high heat. Add
pork and toss until opaque. Drain.
- Add potatoes and tomatoes; sauté and toss for 3 minutes.
- Add marmalade and mustard; toss until marmalade is melted. Season
with salt and pepper.