Praline Pork Tenders
- 2 whole pork tenderloins (about 1 1/2 to 2 pounds total)
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 1/2 cup maple-flavored syrup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup dark rum (optional)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in large heavy skillet. Brown tenderloins
on all sides. Remove to shallow baking pan.
- Melt remaining butter in small saucepan. Add remaining ingredients
and blend well. Pour sauce over tenderloins.
- Roast at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes, basting often, until internal
temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
- Slice into 1-inch slices and drizzle with remaining glaze to serve.