Ranch Pork Chops
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro*Tel tomatoes with green chiles*
- 1/2 cup currant jelly
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 package Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
- 1 bunch green onions (tops and bottoms), chopped
- 8 pork chops
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the chili sauce, Ro*Tel, currant jelly, garlic, dressing
mix and green onions; mix well.
- In a heavy skillet, sauté the chops until browned on both sides.
- Transfer chops to a baking dish. Pour the Ro*Tel mixture over the
chops and bake, covered, for 1 hour or until the chops are tender.