Raspberry-Stuffed Pork Chops
- 4 boneless loin chops, 1-inch thick
- 4 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, sliced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- Cut deep pocket in one side of each chop.
- Mix together jam and apricots.
Divide equally among chops and stuff each pocket with jam mixture.
- Heat oil in heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Brown chops on
one side, about 2 to 3 minutes. Turn chops.
- Combine remaining ingredients and add to pan. Lower heat, cover
and barely simmer 8 to 10 minutes.