Savory Honey Mustard Pork Chops
- 1 1/4 cups College Inn® Bold Stock Rotisserie Chicken
- 4 pork chops
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Cook pork chops in butter in large skillet about 6 minutes per side or until
no longer pink in center.
- Combine stock, mustard, honey and cornstarch; stir to dissolve cornstarch. Add
to skillet and cook until thickened.
- Serve pork and sauce with mashed potatoes or rice, if desired.
Prep Time: 3 min | Cook Time: 15 min
Total Time: 18 min | Makes 4 servings
Recipe and photo credit: College Inn®/©Del Monte Corporation