Sesame Butterfly Chops
- 4 boneless loin pork chops, butterflied (about 1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame seed
- 1 teaspoon dry ginger
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 scallions and tops, sliced
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Heat sesame oil in heavy skillet over medium heat. Add chops and
brown, sprinkling with sesame seed and ginger.
- When both sides are
browned, add soy sauce and white wine to skillet. Cover and cook
over low heat 10 minutes.
- Uncover skillet, add mushrooms and onions; stir gently to sauté,
1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove chop to serving platter.
- Add butter to pan, stirring constantly to de-glaze pan.
- Pour mushroom-onion sauce over chops to serve.