Smothered Pork Chops
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 6 pork chops, 1/2-inch thick
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- Mix cornstarch, broth and pepper until smooth. Set aside.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat
1 minute. Cook chops in batches 10 minutes or until browned. Set
- Remove pan from heat. Spray with cooking spray. Add onion and cook
over medium heat until tender-crisp.
- Stir cornstarch mixture and
add. Cook until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly.
- Return chops to pan. Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes or until
chops are done.