Southern BBQ Pork Chops
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili
- 4 boneless center cut pork chops, 3/8-inch thick
- Combine first three ingredients and pour over pork. Cover container and place
pork in refrigerator for 30 minutes or overnight.
- Heat nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Drain liquid from pork and save. Place pork in skillet and brown for a few minutes
on both sides.
- Pour the liquid that was saved over the top of chops. Cover pan. Simmer over
medium heat for 5 minutes.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.