Spicy Peanutty Pork
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (well trimmed)
- Salt and pepper
- 4 scallions, cut into 1-inch diagonal slices
- 8 ounces snow peas, with strings removed
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne (or to taste)
- Season pork with salt and pepper. Heat nonstick skillet. Cook pork
for 4 minutes on each side. Transfer pork to a platter and keep
- To same skillet add scallions and snow peas and cook 4 minutes.
stirring frequently. Stir in ginger and garlic. Cook 1 minute. Return
pork to skillet.
- Meanwhile in small bowl mix peanut butter, sugar, soy sauce, cayenne
and 3/4 cup water until blended. Pour mixture into skillet and heat
until boiling. Reduce heat to low; simmer 1 minute.
- Serve with steamed rice.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.