Spicy Apple Pork Chops
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 6 (1 1/2-inch thick) boneless pork loin chops
- 2 cups apple cider
- 1/3 cup spicy mustard
- 3 apples, unpeeled, cored, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1/2 cup currants
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- In large skillet, heat oil and add pork chops. Brown chops on both
sides, turning once.
- In medium bowl combine apple cider and mustard and blend well with
wire whisk. Pour over chops. Cover pan and cook over medium-low
heat for 40-45 minutes.
- Add apples, currants and green onions; cover and cook 5-10 minutes
longer until pork is no longer pink in center and apples are tender.
- Remove pork and apples to serving platter and cover to keep warm.
- In small bowl combine cornstarch and water and mix to blend. Add
to sauce in skillet. Cook and stir over medium heat until sauce
is thickened; serve over chops and apples.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.