Strawberry Pork Chops
- 3/4 cup raspberry vinaigrette dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 pork loin chops with bone (1 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries (1/4 inch slices)
- In a small bowl combine the vinaigrette, onion, brown sugar and
Worcestershire sauce; set aside.
- Combine rosemary and pepper; rub over both sides of pork chops.
- In a large skillet, cook chops in oil over medium-high heat for
5-6 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Pour vinaigrette mixture
over meat; cook for 3-4 minutes longer or until pork juices run clear.
- Remove chops and keep warm. Add strawberries to the cooking juices
and toss to coat; serve with pork chops.
Yield: 4 servings