Sweet and Sour Fried Pork
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Milk (enough for thick consistency)
Sweet And Sour Sauce
- 1 can pineapple chunks, juice reserved
- 1 package raspberry Danish dessert
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- Pineapple juice
- Cut pork into 1-inch cubes. Boil in 2 cups water until pink disappears.
Dip in batter and deep fry.
- Make Danish dessert according to package directions on package,
replacing water with 1/4 cup vinegar and drained pineapple juice
to make the difference.
- Just before serving, add pineapple chunks to pork and pour Danish
dessert over top.
- Serve with white rice. If desired, sprinkle sesame
seeds on top of sauce.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.