When Pigs Fly!
- 4 pork chops, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 14 ounces hot-style ketchup*
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 1/2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon crushed thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook and stir
pork cubes for 4 to 5 minutes or until pork is just done.
excess fat from skillet; reduce heat to low.
- Add remaining ingredients to skillet, stirring to coat pork cubes.
Cover and cook about 1 minute or until heated through.
to warm serving dish; serve with wooden picks.
* To make ketchup hot-style, add crushed red/black pepper and hot
sauce. You can also add 1 teaspoon of horseradish.
Yield: 8 servings