Yogurt or Sour Cream Onion Pork Chops
- 4 to 6 (1/2-inch thick) boneless pork chops
- 8 ounces plain yogurt or sour cream
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- Mix bread crumbs and soup mix together in a shallow plate.
- Put yogurt or sour cream into a bowl, dip pork chops in it to coat
well, then dip into the bread/soup mix. Place in a baking pan and
bake at 400 degrees F for 25 to 35 minutes, covered.
- Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.