Apple Butter Pork Loin
- 2 (1 1/2 pound) pork tenderloins
- Seasoning salt to taste
- 2 cups apple juice
- 1/2 cup apple butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Season the pork tenderloins with seasoning salt, and place them in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish or small roasting pan. Pour apple juice over the pork, and cover the dish with a lid or aluminum foil.
- Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven.
- While the pork is roasting, mix together the apple butter, brown sugar, water, cinnamon and cloves.
- After the hour, remove pork loins from the oven, and spread the apple butter mixture over them.
- Cover, and return to the oven for 2 hours, or until fork tender.