Asian-Style Pork Tenderloin
This Asian-Style Pork Tenderloin is delicious marinated in an Asian-inspired marinade.
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch-thick slices
- 1/4 cup MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 to 3 tablespoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Cooking Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon peeled, finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Sliced green onions for garnish
- Hot cooked rice or pasta
- Place pork in large plastic bag; set aside.
- Mix sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, orange juice, 1 sliced green onion, ginger, sesame seeds and honey in medium bowl. Pour over pork; marinate in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Remove pork from marinade; save marinade.
- Heat oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook pork for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until browned and cooked through.
- Pour marinade over pork; cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until sauce has thickened. Garnish with additional sliced green onions.
- Serve with hot cooked rice or pasta.
Prep: 15 min | Cook: 5 min | Marinate: 2 hr | Servings: 4
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé® and meals.com