Asian-Style Pork Tenderloin
This pork tenderloin is delicious marinated in an Asian-inspired marinade.
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch-thick slices
- 1/4 cup MAGGI TASTE
OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 to 3 tablespoons MAGGI TASTE OF
- ASIA Cooking Soy
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon peeled,
finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Sliced green onions for garnish
- Hot cooked rice or
- Place pork in large plastic bag; set aside.
- Mix sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, orange juice, 1 sliced green onion, ginger,
sesame seeds and honey in medium bowl. Pour over pork; marinate in refrigerator
for at least 2 hours.
- Remove pork from marinade; save marinade.
- Heat oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook pork for 2 to
3 minutes on each side or until browned and cooked through.
- Pour marinade over pork; cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
Garnish with additional sliced green onions.
- Serve with hot cooked rice or pasta.
Preparation Time: 15 mins | Cooking Time: 5 mins
Cooling Time: 2 hrs marinating
| Servings: 4
Recipe and photo credit:
Nestlé® and meals.com.