Bacon Glazed Pork Loin
- 1 (4-6 pound) whole boneless pork loin
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup, divided
- 10-12 bacon slices
- Salt, pepper and garlic salt to taste
- Mix brown sugar, brown mustard, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, 1/4 cup maple syrup. Remove the layer of fat on top of the pork with a sharp knife . Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic salt. Pour the brown sugar glaze over the top.
- Wrap the pork with bacon slices, covering it all. Drizzle the top with the remaining maple syrup. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour at 375 degrees F.
- Remove foil and with a spoon re-glaze the top with the dripping in the pan. Re-cover and bake 30 minutes longer.
- Uncover and re-glaze again with the pan juices. You can drizzle with more maple syrup if you like.
- Bake uncovered until bacon is brown and crispy - about 20 minutes longer.