Bacon-wrapped Pork Tenderloin
with Roasted Pineapple
- 1 (1 1/4 pound) pork tenderloin
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 slices center-cut (lean) pork bacon
- 4-6 cored and peeled pineapple rounds (fresh or canned in juice)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a large roasting pan with cooking spray.
- Season both sides of pork with salt and pepper. Wrap bacon around pork tenderloin and transfer to prepared roasting pan (secure bacon with wooden picks if necessary). Arrange pineapple slices around pork in pan.
- Roast pork and pineapple for 25 minutes, until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees F (pork will be slightly pink in the center).
- Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices.