Herb Pork Roast with Ginger Peach Glaze
Seasoned pork roast gets delicious flavor from a ginger-accented peach glaze.
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme, Ground
- 1 boneless pork loin roast, (about 2 pounds)
Ginger Peach Glaze
- 1/2 cup peach preserves Substitutions
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ginger, Ground
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix seasoned salt and thyme in small bowl. Place roast in foil-lined roasting
pan. Rub seasoning mixture all over roast.
- Roast 1 1/4 hours or until desired doneness.
- Mix preserves, Worcestershire sauce and ginger in small bowl. Spoon over pork
during last 10 minutes of cooking.
Yield: 8 servings
Nutritional information (amount per servings) Total Calories: 174 Sodium:
402mg Fat: 5g Carbohydrates: 3g Cholesterol: 47mg Protein: 19g Fiber: 0g
Recipe and photo credit: