- 1 (1 pound) whole pork tenderloin
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine honey, cider vinegar, brown sugar, mustard and paprika thoroughly.
Coat tenderloin well with sauce.
- Roast at 375 degrees F for 20 to
30 minutes, basting occasionally, until meat thermometer registers
160 degrees F.
- Slice thinly to serve.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.