Honey Roasted Pork Loin
- 2 pounds boneless pork loin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Season the pork with salt and pepper and place in a roasting pan.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the honey, orange juice, olive
oil and thyme. Pour over the pork. Add the broth to the pan.
- Bake until internal temperature reaches at least 160 degrees F (45-60
minutes). Baste frequently.
- Strain the pan juices into a saucepan.
Reduce until slightly thickened. Serve over the sliced pork.