Honey-Sesame Pork Tenderloin
- 3/4 pound pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2-inch piece ginger root, sliced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3/4 cup sesame seed
- In a dish just large enough to hold the pork, combine soy sauce,
garlic, ginger and pork; marinate for 4 to 8 hours.
- Drain pork; pat dry. Spread the honey on a plate and roll the pork
in it. Spread the sesame seed on another plate and roll the pork
- Roast pork in roasting pan in a preheated 400 degree F
oven for 20 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Let pork stand for 5 minutes and then slice thinly diagonally.
Serves 3 to 4.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.