Lemon Pepper Pork Loin
Serve slices of this flavorful roast to complement your favorite summer vegetables.
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon rind
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse (kosher) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (1 1/2 pound) boneless pork loin
- Fresh rosemary sprig
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In small bowl, combine lemon rind, garlic, salt, and pepper. Rub mixture over
surface of pork.
- Place pork in uncovered roasting pan; top with rosemary sprig. Roast 30 minutes.
Turn roast over and baste with pan drippings; roast 30 minutes longer or until pork
is done (170 degrees F on meat thermometer).
- Let pork stand 15 minutes on cutting board. Cut pork into very thin slices; serve
warm or at room temperature.
Yield: 8 servings
Source: Country Living
Calories: 134 Total Fat: 6 g Cholesterol: 51 mg Sodium: 188 mg Carbohydrates:
0.4 g Fiber: 0 g Protein: 18 g