Maple-Mustard Glazed Pork Roast
Your mouth will be watering for the combination of honey and mustard on this pork roast!
- 2 pounds pork loin, boneless
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Salt, to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir together maple syrup, mustard, vinegar, soy sauce, salt and
pepper. Spread evenly over pork roast and place in shallow pan.
- Roast pork until internal temperature, measured with a meat thermometer,
reaches 160 degrees F, about 45 minutes to 1 1/4 hours.
- Remove roast from oven and let rest 10 minutes before slicing to
Yield: 6 servings
Posted by Marla at Recipe Goldmine 10/22/2001 8:11 am.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.