Orange and Garlic Pork Tenderloins
- 2 (8 to 10 ounce) pork tenderloins, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 cups fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Combine orange zest, thyme, garlic, orange juice and olive oil.
Pour over pork. Salt and pepper to taste. Cover and refrigerate
at least two hours or overnight.
- Heat a large baking pan at 400 degrees F.
- Add 2 additional tablespoons olive oil to a skillet, and brown tenderloins
quickly on all sides. Remove to baking pan and roast at 400 degrees
F for 20 minutes. Remove and let rest for 5 minutes.
- In the skillet the meat was browned in, add reserved marinade and
any pan juices. Boil for a few minutes.
- Add 2 tablespoons butter
and 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard. Heat and pour over sliced pork.
Serves 4 to 6