Orange Glazed Pork Roast
- 1 (3 pound) boneless pork loin roast
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced scallion
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Place meat on rack in roasting pan. Insert meat thermometer so tip
is in center of meat.
- Roast at 325 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours or
until thermometer registers 170 degrees F.
- Combine remaining ingredients in small saucepan. Heat to boiling.
Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened. Baste meat generously
with 1 cup mixture during last 30 minutes of roasting time.
- Heat remaining marmalade mixture and serve with meat.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings