Orange Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 1/8 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Make a cut lengthwise down the center about halfway through the
- Mix mustard, garlic, rosemary and Creole seasoning in
a small bowl. Stir in half the marmalade. Brush half the mustard
mixture over cut surface of tenderloin. Reshape, securing with string
or wooden picks.
- Place tenderloin in roasting pan on a rack. Brush with remaining
mustard mixture. Add water to pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 40
to 45 minutes or until meat thermometer registers 160 degrees F.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly.
- Slice crosswise; place medallions
on a serving platter.
- Combine remaining marmalade and chicken broth in a small saucepan.
Simmer 2 to 3 minutes or until thickened.
- Spoon sauce over slices
and serve immediately.
Yield: 5 servings
Nutritional info per serving: 177 calories; 6g fat; 11g carbs;