Orange Pomegranate Rosemary Pork Roast
Orange Pomegranate Rosemary Pork Roast makes a fabulously delicious and easy
dinner for a holiday - or any day - to share with family and friends.
- 2 pound New York (top loin) pork roast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 1/2 cups orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 3 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the roast in a shallow, foil lined roasting pan. Rub the roast generously
with oil and minced garlic. Sprinkle all over with salt, pepper and rosemary.
- Roast the pork for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan over medium high heat, combine pomegranate juice,
wine, orange marmalade, and bring to boil, stirring frequently, until it becomes
- Remove from heat, whisk in mustard, and pour mixture over roast.
- Cook for approximately another 25 to 30 minutes until the internal temperature
on a thermometer reaches an internal temperature between 145 degrees F and 160 degrees
- Remove from oven, and let rest for 10 minutes.
Prep Time 5 min | Cook Time 55 min | Serves 8
Recipe courtesy of Michele Feuerborn from flavormosaic.com
Recipe and photo credit: National Pork Board - porkbeinspired.com