Oriental Pork Tenderloin
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 inches ginger root, sliced
- 3 pork tenderloins (to equal about 4 1/2 pounds)
- 3/4 cup honey
- 3/4 cup sesame seeds
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large shallow dish or a large heavy-duty,
zip-top plastic bag; add tenderloins. Cover or seal; refrigerate
1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Remove tenderloins from marinade, discarding marinade; pat dry.
Coat tenderloins with honey; roll in sesame seeds.
- Place on a lightly greased rack in a broiler pan. Bake at 375 degrees
F for 25 to 30 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers 160
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
Yields 12 servings.