- 1 cup peach nectar
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh orange peel
- 1 pound boneless pork, cut into thin strips for stir fry
- 2 tablespoons oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger root
- 1/2 sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1/2 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 6 plums, seeded and halved
Combine ingredients well; set aside.
- Stir Fry:
Heat 1 tablespoon oil over high heat in heavy skillet. Stir fry
pork strips with ginger about 3 minutes. Remove from skillet.
- Heat remaining oil in skillet. Stir fry peppers and mushrooms for
- Add plums and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add sauce to skillet with pork. Cook and stir until sauce bubbles
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.