Pork Loin Cordon Bleu
- 8 thinly sliced pork loins
- 8 slices boiled ham
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 small shallot, diced
- 1/2 cup Pere Magloire Calvados
- With a rolling pin, pound each pork loin 3 times. On 4 pieces of
pork, place a slice of ham and a slice of cheese and top with another
piece of pork. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a large pan, heat
the olive oil over medium high heat. Reduce to a simmer and cook
the pork for about 1 1/2 minutes on each side.
- Add the shallot and cook for another minute.
- Next, add the chicken stock and place in
the oven for 6 minutes at 300 degrees F.
- Serve immediately.