Pork Loin Roast with Apple Glaze
- 1 pork loin roast with backbone loosened
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups sweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Rub roast with mixture of flour, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Roast 35 or 40 minutes per pound at 350 degrees F.
- About an hour before roast is done, spread with apple glaze made
by combining remaining ingredients.
- Return to oven until meat is done.
Serves 6 to 8.