- 1 (1-pound) boneless pork loin
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup Marsala or cream sherry
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 to 6 thin lemon slices
- 1/4 cup capers
- Slice pork loin into 4 equal pieces. Pound cutlets thin (about
1/8-inch thick) evenly. Dredge lightly in flour and lemon pepper.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Quickly
sauté cutlets, turning once, until golden brown, about 5 to
- Add wine and lemon juice to skillet; shake pan gently and cook
2 to 3 minutes, until sauce is slightly thickened.
- Serve cutlets
garnished with lemon slices and capers.