Pork Roast with Jezebel Sauce
- 6 tablespoons hot sauce
- 6 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons each garlic salt and pepper
- 1 (3-pound) well-trimmed boneless pork loin
- 1 (8- to 10-ounce) jar apple jelly
- 1 (8- to 10-ounce) jar apricot-pineapple preserves
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix together hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce; set aside.
- Combine garlic salt and pepper.
- Place pork in a roasting pan coated
with cooking spray; brush with hot sauce mixture; sprinkle with
garlic salt mixture.
- Bake 2 hours or until thickest portion registers
155 degrees; shield pork with foil for the last 30 minutes of cooking.
- Remove from oven and let stand 15 minutes (temperature will rise
to 160 degrees F).
- Slice and serve with Jezebel sauce: Combine jelly, preserves, dry
mustard, pepper and horseradish. Mix well.
Yield: 12 servings
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.